Deep Sea Hunter 2 Deep Sea Hunter 2

Awesome, had loads of fun playing it!

Kitt's Kingdom Kitt's Kingdom

Good variety of weapons and dogs xD

Trickochet Trickochet

Simply Awesome!

5/5 and 10/10 for this one :)

I like it how you can solve levels in many different ways.

AltSHIFT AltSHIFT

Voted higher than I would...

Normally I would give this game 4/5 and 8/10 as I didn't enjoy it as much as the old ones.

But since some people are rating it lower just because its demo game, I've decided to rate it higher because I feel its not fair towards developer to judge submission on the fact its a demo.

Color 21 Color 21

Awesome!!!

Nice concept, perfectly executed.

Seems easy at start, but gets really challenging later in game - excellent difficulty curve.

And music is cool :)

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Game not being free?

Just deal with it. You're gonna see more and more of this. Quality of games will grow, and games will have payable content for people that like these high quality flash games. If you don't like them, don't play them. Instead make and manage a portal that accepts only fully free submissions instead of ranting how someone doesn't give anything for free.

As for the game itself - nothing to say, clearly 5/5 and 10/10.

Warnockworld responds:

Thanks for the review. You're comments mirror my thoughts pretty much.

It's great that NG supports games with micro transactions, not all portals do. Kongregate for instance doesn't allow them. I don't hold it against any portal though, everyone has their reasons and strategies for doing things.

Night Balloons Night Balloons

Awesome...

Nice and simple - pure fun. This should be a school example of what well made casual game is!

Congratulations to author!

Drop3 Drop3

Amazing game!

This is perfect example of great casual game, really liked the concept! 10/10, 5/5 and faved!

Spectromancer Spectromancer

Good game!

Has some minor annoyances, but overall good job. 4/5 and 8 stars. I think that demo takes a bit too much off the game.

On the other hand...

What I don't get is why some people cannot accept that flash games are evolving and that sponsorships/ads cannot pay for enough to make a really good game. Flash has good capabilities already, coders are also capable of writing good, fast engines, but - great, content filled games will never be free and we won't see this kind of games being made if everyone blams any game that tries to sell a portion of itself.

Save the Fallen Save the Fallen

Excellent!!!

Really like that old-school feeling it has!